Infopath Essential SkillsLength:
$1,195 + GST Version:
= Scheduled class
= Guaranteed to run
= Fully booked
Click on the dates to book online
Can't find a class in your area? Contact our sales team and request a class date.
Not sure about the version of your software? Click here to find out.
Want to know if this course is right for you? Assess your skills level with our online Skills Assessment tool.
About this Course
You will learn how to use InfoPath to gather and share information by creating and implementing XML-based forms.
This course is targeted for persons with Web design experience, form administrators, information coordinators, and Microsoft Office system power users, who need to gather, reuse, distribute, and collaborate using XML-based forms.
Students taking this class should have proficiency in Microsoft Office products, concentrating in forms development and experience working in a tagged environment (such as HTML or Frame maker with SGML).
At Course Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create InfoPath forms.
- Import and export forms.
- Customize a form layout.
- Manage views.
- Apply security to forms.
- Distribute forms.
- Manage controls.
- Work with a database.
Creating InfoPath Forms
- Explore the InfoPath 2010 Interface
- Draft a Form
- Add Data Validation Rules
- Test a Form
Importing and Exporting Forms
- Import Form Data Using InfoPath Designer
- Export Form Data to Excel Using InfoPath Filler
- Export Form Data to the Web Using InfoPath Filler
Customizing Form Layouts
- Customize Tables
- Format a Form
- Insert Graphical Objects
- Create Sections
- Merge Forms
- Create Custom Views
- Assign User Roles to a View
Applying Security to Forms
- Protect InfoPath Forms
- Restrict Access to a Form
- Set Security Zones
- Publish a Form
- Publish a Form to Email Recipients
- Troubleshoot Publishing Problems
- Describe Data Source Concepts
- Customize Controls
- Bind Controls
Working with a Database
- Develop a Form from a Database
- Use InfoPath Forms to Add Records to a Database
- Use InfoPath Forms to Query a Database
- Populate Form Controls from a Database
Print this page