MD-100: Modern Desktop Administrator Part 1 - Blended Learning
In this course, students will learn how to support the installation and configuration tasks associated with Windows 10. Students will develop skills that include learning how to install and customize Windows 10 operating systems, managing storage, files, drivers, and printers as well as how to configure network connectivity for Windows 10.
Students will learn how to secure the Windows 10 OS and protect the data on the device. You will also learn how to manage and troubleshoot Windows 10. Students will be introduced to common methods used for authentication and access control and proactive and troubleshooting methodology, and how to identify and mitigate common issues.
Candidates for this course are IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management, and maintenance of Windows 10 core services. Candidates may also be familiar with enterprise scenarios and cloud-integrated services.
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Basic understanding of computer networks and hardware concepts.
- Basic understanding of OS and Application concepts.
- Experience with using the Windows OS.
This course forms part of our Microsoft Blended Learning Series where you can enjoy all the flexible benefits of self-led online learning with the comfort of expert virtual instructor led training and exam prep. Included is:
- E-learning modules
- Virtual Expert ACE Coaching
- Online Labs
- Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC)
- Exam Voucher
- Microsoft 365 - Modernize your enterprise deployment with Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 Apps
- Manage your enterprise deployment with Microsoft 365
- Stay current with Windows 10 & Microsoft 365 apps
- Develop Windows 10 applications
Live Virtual Coaching
- 3 days live virtual coaching with exam prep - please select a scheduled date that suits.
- Exam voucher valid for Online Proctoring or via a New Zealand Pearson Vue test centre.