MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops - Blended Learning
As desktops have evolved, so have methods for deploying and updating them. In this course. You will learn how to plan and implement an operating system deployment strategy. This course will help you understand the various methods available, the scenarios they're suited for, as well as how to deploy Windows using modern methods.
During this course, you’ll be introduced to key components of modern management and co-management strategies.You’ll examine what it takes to incorporate Microsoft Intune into your organization and how to use it to manage modern desktops and devices
This course also covers authentication, identities, and access, as well as about how to protect these categories. The student will be introduced to Azure Active Directory and learn how to use Microsoft Intune to protect devices and data with compliance policies
The MDA role focuses on cloud services rather than on-premises management technologies.
Students must be familiar with M365 workloads and must have strong skills and experience of deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10 and non-Windows devices.
This course forms part of our Microsoft Blended Learning Series where you can enjoy all the flexible benefits of self-led online learning with the comfort of expert virtual instructor led training and exam prep. Included is:
- E-learning modules
- Virtual Expert ACE Coaching
- Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC)
- Exam Voucher
- Modernize your workplace with Microsoft 365 and Surface for Business
- Microsoft 365 - Modernize your enterprise deployment with Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 Apps
- Manage your enterprise deployment with Microsoft 365
Live Virtual Coaching
- 3 days live virtual coaching with exam prep - please select a scheduled date that suits.
- Exam voucher valid for Online Proctoring or via a New Zealand Pearson Vue test centre.